SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Might want to hold off till after hunting season or find out when the quota permits are because not only does that mean fwc will be in there more frequent but if you disturb someones hunt there gonna be pissed.

·
Registered
884 Posts
There is some truth to that and it didn't really cross my mind at first about it being that kind of management area lol.

It needs more scouting for sure. I doubt someone would be hunting out that close to I-4, but even still being hunting season it could mean more of a FWC presence.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
There is some truth to that and it didn't really cross my mind at first about it being that kind of management area lol.

It needs more scouting for sure. I doubt someone would be hunting out that close to I-4, but even still being hunting season it could mean more of a FWC presence.
Give me a call , shit I'm down to sneak out there and have a look .

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I like to see some guys comin around to the idea that this might work. Someone familiar with the hunting season??We should stay out even though I don't think anyone uses this part there is another larger part on the south side of I-4. When you guys figure out when I'll help show you in and around . FYI if someone does go out there there are HUGE SPIDERS AND BUGS.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I agree with waiting until hunting season is over, was there a clearly visible path to the track? That might help with fwc too if they show up. If we were to be blazing and tearing up the ground on the way in and out would surely make the situation worse. Tread lightly and "try" to look responsible.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yea pretty much. The grass is sooooo tall. You can't see the track when you are at the closest access trail and it is only 10 feet away.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That place looks sick! just need a dirt section. We have a few undeveloped subdivisions in pc I use as personal tracks lol. This place looks kinda like it was the intent of a housing development or something.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Checked FWC regs. Motor vehicle access is allowed seasonally. "Go Kart Trail" marked on the map:thumbup:
Negative ghostrider there are little signs around the outside of the track that say road closed and those FWC Regs. say no using any close roads. But still I'm down.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
This place looks kinda like it was the intent of a housing development or something.
It just looks like a straight up track to me, that'd be an odd layout for a development. All the little shortcuts for different track setups and it even has a pit area lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Goosed! Yup. "Closed Roads" stay closed... Carefull out there Brother. Did you check the hunting seasons? A buddy drew a quota hunt there a few years ago. They do hunt on the north side of I-4. There's an underpass somewhere.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've seen all sorts of wildlife walking paths and shit like this in Florida. I don't think I've seen anything with this awesome of a layout though!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just signed up after finding this thread through google, I live 5 minutes from there and use to live just down the road, I've always wanted to go out there

I have a Honda Grom and a few other Grom guys (one I think is on here already) have been debating on scoping it out, now that I've found this we'll definitely head out there soon and I'll get some daytime video of it

One of the guys interested in going said he has a buddy who's wfc so he'll ask him about breaking the rules

21 - 40 of 64 Posts