SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Find out the scoop on that. Pm psycho he might know something on it, he finds all kinds of hidden and abandoned sub divisions

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It's trapped in the osprey unit of the hilochee wildlife management area. But you can get bikes in there(not legally but it's pretty secluded) . I was there last night(no bike). Walked the track. There is some grass coming through the track and its like 4-5 tall around the edges. It looks soooo cool like that. I bet it will feel like you are going so fast with tall grass that close.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Hmmmm. My only concern is fwc. I will deal with local pd and sheriffs all day before fwc. Those damn grouper troopers got some pine cones lodged up their asses and will stick it to you if you screw up in their patrol areas.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still gonna try it one day. I've got a trick up my sleeve. My old man rides and is local law enforcement. He likes to break the rules just as much as us lol.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Ur from st.pete? Lol maybe we can get the orlando crew together and i will come out of the woods to hit that place. It looks like tons of fun.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me test it once first. If I need to ditch FWC ill do it solo then we will go have some fun.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a tree down across the main trail in. I took the long way round in on my bmw and was very close to getting stuck in the water crossing that didn't look bad at all and I had knobbies. I can say there is almost zero traffic in that area at night and don't suspect there to be much more during the day. It's gonna take some work to clean up the track and I don't want to do it alone or at night. The bugs out there are big too FYI.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Nice course there. It would be pretty easy to clean that up. Some weed killer and a shovel to scrape up the dead grass off of the track one the weed killer does its job. Of a flame thrower to burn the grass in the cracks of the track. Either way if I lived within a hour of there I would be hitting it daily! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice course there. It would be pretty easy to clean that up. Some weed killer and a shovel to scrape up the dead grass off of the track one the weed killer does its job. Of a flame thrower to burn the grass in the cracks of the track. Either way if I lived within a hour of there I would be hitting it daily! :thumbup:
I knew you were part mexican!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I spotted this too on google maps and was trying to figure out how to get back there.

Destination for the next group ride? All in give me a AYE!

A group of us being respectable has a pretty decent likelihood of getting out of there with at best a stiff warning IF FWC is to show up. And from my experience dealing with them in Ocala, as long as you aren't poaching, trying to grow/traffic weed, or hunting out of season they're actually pretty cool once you get passed the initial dickiness.

I'm down!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts