SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys/Gals,
I just got my first Supermoto(02 Duke 2 640) and am soooooooooooo exited to join the other "junkies"! This little bike is soo much fun!!!! I started 3y ago with a Harley Sportster Custom 1200, with all the "bells and whistles"... Was a little scary(mostly for not damaging the chrome:lol::lol::lol:. This become my wife's bike, I bought a Shadow Spirit 1100. It was a decent cruiser, but I realized it's not my type of riding. Got a new 09 Ninja 650r- what a positive change!:bannana::bannana::bannana: Learned to ride fairly decent, almost erased the "chicken strips" on my new tires... Keep up and pass most of my buddies on group rides in Santa Cruz mountains, who have 600/1000 "pure sport" bikes. Realized, it's more of the rider's talent and courage, not so bike's power.
Than I saw some guys with the funny little "dirt looking" bikes, who have lots of fun out there; started talking to them, looking their riding. That was fun!!! So I got soo exited, I traded my Harley for the Duke. Cruising is dead-long live Supermotos!!!
Hope to find new friends, info and moral support on this site.
Ride safe and have fun! Val

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Traded Harley for a tard, now that's what we like to see :lol:

Welcome to your newest addiction! :thumbup:

P.S. that green has GOT to go! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts