SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of us Southern Nevadans crying about no SM racing in town, there is an answer. Camo Bob and his lady are running night race series at Grange in Apple Valley(a measly 2.5 hour drive) this summer. Turnout wasn't too impressive for the first race last weekend, but it was tons of fun anyway. We should make a showing for Vegas SM at the next race August 2nd. I'll be there again for sure, you guys shouldn't miss it either. Check the website Hidesertsupermoto.com. See you at the track--P

·
Registered
91 Posts
For all of us Southern Nevadans crying about no SM racing in town, there is an answer. Camo Bob and his lady are running night race series at Grange in Apple Valley(a measly 2.5 hour drive) this summer. Turnout wasn't too impressive for the first race last weekend, but it was tons of fun anyway. We should make a showing for Vegas SM at the next race August 2nd. I'll be there again for sure, you guys shouldn't miss it either. Check the website Hidesertsupermoto.com. See you at the track--P
Thanks Paul,
I know it's a bit of a drive and gas is outrageously priced right now, but it is worth it, we lit up the track like it was daylight, it was great, we had plenty of practice and track time and the weather was perfect. Hope to see you guys out there Aug 2nd.

·
Registered
497 Posts
that does sound like fun..im in.
Come on down NV525SMC! I know you've got some ex-factory bikes so I'd like to check them out!
Plus, there's something pretty awesome about riding at night under the lights.:thumbup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Don't forget our night race this sat. night Aug 2nd, Pre enter to www.hidesertsupermoto.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts