1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Congrats on the DRZ and welcome to SMJ!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to SMJ!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure would like to find street tard buddies to ride /hang out with.Mabee ride some twistie roads in NW ark.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Man believe it or not my first one was an 02 E converted, FCR carb, MRD pipe, hotcams 2, and it was a blast but i sold it and couldn't live without one and i found a deal on an 09 with only 1600 miles so i started over with this one.

I have a yoshi slip on(soon to change to MRD/SSW) jet kit, 3x3 air box mod, and as of today a DDM hid. Big thing is now i can build it the way i want.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mine is an 08 ,it had 4500 miles.Mods are 3x3and,mrd,i'm thinking about doing the HID next,I got a seats concept tall on the way.might do fcr and BB and cam this winter as I'm already full throttle quite often.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hello from arkansas.. like he said bike blues and bbq... hope you can make it,

and welcome to smj!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
heyyyy!!! springfield bro! I have a WR250x and live over by the mall

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey fenwickwick,I would love to ride motards sometime theres not that many around.Are you a hillbilly gp racer or mhsc if so we would have a lot to talk about I used to race all the time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
HPGP and MHSC. won my class in the 100 miler last year. So hellz yeah i race!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have a BRP and just moved from springfield to pleasant hope.

had a wreck july 10 and broke my collar bone and shoulder blade and some ribs. i'm getting better and ready to ride i have seen some DRZ parked around but haven't run in to any while out riding. would be nice to have some one to make a call if something happened. rode 125 to arkansas but as much fun by your self.:headscrat

·
Registered
57 Posts
no on the road

supermoto. i have raced moto x hairscrambles flat track some drag racing and a day school of road racing. had taken a few years off bought the xr back @ x-mas. had been riding chadwick again past three years getting to old for much of road and maybe on road now??????

1 - 20 of 126 Posts