SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in and say what a great forum this is. Been lurking for awhile now and thinking about getting a bike soon! Thinking about getting a Husaberg FS570.:anim_peep: Thoughts comments questions?

Ride Hard,
TBR :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:welcome: to SMJ. I have never ridden one or know anyone who rides one. But from what I have read the share parts with KTM bikes and pull like a freight train. I know the Harley dealer in ST. Cloud used to sell them, they still might. Try the Berg forum under Manufactures section. Those boys will set you straight on the Bergs.

Where in MN are you riding out of ?

Gutzy

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
If I was going to get a 'Berg it would be have to be one of the new ones. Sorry, no good information to impart from my previous experiences with their older models. A friend of mine owned one and he wanted to throw it off the trail in Moab and walk away from it. I'm sure there are guys on here who will swear by them though.

Welcome to SMJ!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Shoreview.. Larsons Cycle out of Cambridge I got a quote for 9,100 +tax & Lic. St. Michael isn't very far, when I get a bike we'll have to meet up!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Larson's must have taken the Bergs over. That's not cheap for a SM, but if they live up to the hype, why not.

I don't ride on the street anymore. I only ride at the track. But, if you do get one, you have to get it out to Cokato to tear it up Sumo style. $60 for the day to ride, all you need is gear and it's on.

Here is a vid from this spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFomnqQAN4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts