SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lurkin' for a while. want a supermoto really bad, but I cant afford one right now. ive been waiting for that 500$ deal, maybe someone will get divorced nearby soon.... i would just love to have a DRZ400sm though. anyways, like hanging out here until i get one and hear all of your stories and videos of some sweet riding! :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Welcome to the site!

If you're looking for a fun bike. There are quite a bit of bikes you can get fairly cheap. You don't even have to put 17'' rims on them, you can get street tires in the stock rim sizes. Some cheap bikes to look into are the mid '80's honda xr350 & 500, honda xr600's & xr650's, Suzuki dr350 & dr650's.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
What he said ^^^

Welcome to the site. Can't go wrong with an XR, even the older ones. I used to ride with a guy (about 5 years ago) with an old XR350 that never even had to rebuild the thing (he bought it new) and it started on the first or second kick every time. Great bikes...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im a mechanical idiot, so im saving for a newer one. if something breaks, im gonna have to pay someone to fix it. im like king midas, only that its crap in stead of gold i turn everything into...:) i have a street bike now to pacify me. its only 7 1/2 months old, but i still kinda regret not getting this 625smc i was looking at. i figured the wife would ride with me, which she never does. shoulda got the supermoto! hehe oh well, good excuse to have 2 bikes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts