SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am rescuing a 2004 WR 450, the bike is correnctly at the shop making sure that everything is ok with the engine and fixing the starter (brushes I believe),

I could really appreciate your help with these questions:
- For tyres 120/70R17 and 150/60R17 what size rims do you recommend? Any other size that you recommend? I can change it was long as it is not 10% off
I would like to avoid chain rub.

- As for gearing I was thinking about 14/45, I would like it to reach 120km/h.

- As for hubs, I have another stock front wheel, but I have purchased a hub from a WR426, is it going to be a problem?

- As for braking I was thinking about an EBC 320mm kit, but I heard that their adaptor does not have the best bit, any recommendations?

- Can anyone tell me if a quad YZF 700 front M/C is 13mm? I was looking to buy a 13mm master cylinder and those can be quite cheap.

- Does anyone have a graphics template? I graphics I find are either ugly or quite expensive, I would like to reprint the graphics that the bike has and I cannot find it.

Thank you for all the help

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
LBento;1885034I could really appreciate your help with these questions: - For tyres 120/70R17 and 150/60R17 what size rims do you recommend? Any other size that you recommend? I can change it was long as it is not 10% off [/QUOTE said:
3.5" front, 4.25"rear rim widths.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts