1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
i like number 1 but with the red number plate. both look really good tho

·
Registered
160 Posts
If I had to pick I'd go with one don't think the red works well with either of the 2. Don't hate me you said any feedback welcome but I think they just didn't know what to do with the tank and rad shrouds. Sponsors and your logo turned on 45 just looks cheesy. I've been lookin at them for a few mins now there is a lot of room there for a lot more graphics or maybe take sliding dude on shroud and stand him on a wheelie on the gas tank graphic looks like a good fit. drop the Supermoto put socal straight across the bottom part of the shroud where sumo was then your stars comin down the top part of the shroud if you understand all of that i see it in my head but not as easy to describe

·
Registered
5,345 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
pick

Number 2 imo

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Idk, Brian. I'd keep it simple with the backgrounds of #1 but make your logo more bold and replace the other logos with other company info, like your phone number!
I kinda intentionally don't put my number on my promotions. Otherwise I get a lot of "hey my cousin had a mx bike, I think it was a cr kx 600..." type calls. Right now I'm thinking #2 with no distressed white behind the logos so that they pop more, and white number plates. :headscrat

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I kinda intentionally don't put my number on my promotions. Otherwise I get a lot of "hey my cousin had a mx bike, I think it was a cr kx 600..." type calls. Right now I'm thinking #2 with no distressed white behind the logos so that they pop more, and white number plates. :headscrat
Yeah that makes sense. I would still focus on promoting Socal Supermoto, website etc. over the other brand logos (unless of course they are paying you). Anyway, hope to see you out there soon, man.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah that makes sense. I would still focus on promoting Socal Supermoto, website etc. over the other brand logos (unless of course they are paying you). Anyway, hope to see you out there soon, man.
Yeah none of those are fashion logos, all are active/awesome sponsors of ours. Maybe I'll make the numbers a little smaller and put a big socalsupermoto.com there. It won't look as cool but it would be smart. and I'll make sure the distressed stuff doesnt' distract from the number plate and shroud logos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts