SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, we are in need of help for the up coming race at High Plains. We need 2-3 flaggers for the day. If anyone has friends or family willing to help out it would be much appreciated. Please contact me if you are interested or know someone that can help.

Kevin
303-485-1858
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
we short corners workers for this event. due to the track layout we need multiple workers becuase of the lack of visibilty (not rider)on some parts of the track.

we are trying not scramble at the last minute on this.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey all...I will be there after about 10am for the rest of the day....maybe strap a flag to one of my clips and I can whip out a flag if needed. Although...I do move around alot...musical chairs with the cornerworkers?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am going to try and cross post on some other forums. Is there any incentive for doing this? $$? Epic motorsports gift card?

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We can do a $50 gift certificate for the store for anyone who will commit to help. We will have the morning program that will be expected to be 8am-1pm roughly. And the afternoon program that will be 2pm-6pm. We will have an hour long break in between for lunch and rest.

·
Registered
719 Posts
The holiday weekend and distance from Denver is going to be rough to get non-girlfriend or family help so if we don't have enough of that we all need to be pretty aggressive in helping work this out. Also the more we get the less time they all have to work, I'm sure Ellie would be happy not to work the whole day since she has to be Bret's mechanic too.

I think we (racers) could/should start a pool for some gas/dinner money to help inspire workers. Ten bucks from a majority of us will add up pretty quickly. I'm happy to chip in $10 and if folks want to come out and camp I'll happily drive them in my econo-car Saturday.

Kevin- how about first gate pick for anyone that brings a flagger? Some wouldn't care (me) but some would bring multiple for that deal (Sears).

·
Registered
333 Posts
I am assuming that the corner workers should be self sufficient as far as lunch, and water at the station? Is the Byers Gen. Store (onsite) gonna be open?
What time do you need us there?

I'll be riding out so just trying to figure out what all to bring.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great to see ya'll out racin' & havin fun. Interesting track for sure, I got a few pic's from the wall jump I will get up later, gotta head back to HPR now for a track day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts