SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I aquired a pitster pro for free and I want to convert to a mini sumo it's a 125 four stroke I believe. Im a noob for sure. I believe the bike is an 05 x4 pitster pro gpx. But the previous owner of the bike said it had a 170 Big bore kit on it but I know nothing and I'm learning as I go but I'm gonna try and post pics .the rims are 10 x 3.00 rear and front is 12 x 2.75 so if I was to buy street tires would I need all new rims or just buy the road slicks cause mud tires on the blacktop have not ended well for me
IMG_20200326_163132.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I aquired a pitster pro for free and I want to convert to a mini sumo it's a 125 four stroke I believe. Im a noob for sure. I believe the bike is an 05 x4 pitster pro gpx. But the previous owner of the bike said it had a 170 Big bore kit on it but I know nothing and I'm learning as I go but I'm gonna try and post pics .the rims are 10 x 3.00 rear and front is 12 x 2.75 so if I was to buy street tires would I need all new rims or just buy the road slicks cause mud tires on the blacktop have not ended well for me View attachment 155026 View attachment 155026
Nice bike you got roadrunner email there mate. Looks beast!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts