SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I are heading out tomorrow for a ride here in the Inland Empire. There is a link below, (you may have to cut and paste) to see where we are heading. If anyone local want to meet up, let me know. From what I know, we are meeting for breakfast around 9:30 at Tom's Farms. Then heading out from there. Stopping at the Lookout on Ortega or Hell's Kitchen. Heading to Cooks, maybe lunch and then to Carbon Canyon before heading home.

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-Fo8GudqY

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice loop. I live in Rancho Santa Margarita. If you wanna loop in some fire-roads and some mini-off-road play jumps take a left on Trabucco Creek Road about 5 miles past Cooks Corner on the left. Best, Dave911

·
Registered
306 Posts
Im in Laguna Niguel and work right next to cooks corner/trabuco canyon. I do ortega every sunday morning. let me know when you are going to go again and ill see if i can make it. I have found it hard to find anyone to ride sm with out here. All my riding buds have Duc's and MV's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll let you know. We had a great ride. I'm still getting used to my bike and what it's limits are. I do know, they are greater than mine, but it is a blast. I might start looking for a ride that will take me back through the hills east of Elsinore. See how far south I can go, and then head back.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Has anyone ridden up S. Grade Rd near Palomar Mountain? That looks like a fun road.
not yet, heard some horror stories about the place already when i was asking about it last month at the shop. just people not knowing what they are doing up there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts