SuperMoto Junkie banner

8761 - 8776 of 8776 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
So a little back on track here, you getting street wheels for it? What tires are you getting?
I finally pulled the trigger...

This weekend I ordered my dubn9ne's with black barrels, black nips, black spokes, and blue hubs.
17x3.5MC Front
17x4.25MC Rear
Searched for the distanzia and everything I found said they were replaced by the trailrider's, so that's what I ordered

120/70 Front
150/60 Rear

I got a 42t just because it was included with the wheels but I think I'll keep the 43t on Helo practice balance point... That little bit of torque will Helo.

There are a couple missing odds and ends.... I need the "X" fork guards to clear the sumo wheels and tires...I'll also need a new brake line and caliper. I think what I'll do for that is just convert my current setup, then just build the spare set on the side and bleed it then I can just swap everything that bolts to the forks in 20 mins

Will look like these, except the nips will be black

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Where did you order tires?

I got my last set from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, but they don't offer the K73. Looking to get them from Cycle Gear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Upgraded from my Drz. Got a Husqvarna 450 smr. Very good bike. Gonna check out the oahu FB group and link up with some riders. Looking for some carb tuning help and learning.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Picked up the bike on 3Jun2018

Stock

Current build, minus the tires as of last night, 11Jul2018... I took the Avon's off last night

·
Registered
160 Posts
Picked up the bike on 3Jun2018

Stock

Enjoy Kaena Point with a WR on Distanzias ona good day ! :bannana:

I haven't had distanzia since my last wr... This go around the distanzia weren't available, discontinued... They replaced with the trailriders, which I removed last night. Those are for sale, 50 feet on them, if interested... The 120/70r17 that used to fit the WRX now does now. Last time I had x wheels, this time I have dubn9ne's and the front is 0.5" wider than the x... Rubbed the forks... Perfectly offset wheels and properly inflated. I really wanted to run those tires. If I give them away for 200 maybe I'll lace a 3 inch wide barrel to my left over r hub so I can use the tires. They are great tires, I loved my distanzia in the harder compound...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Some cool stuff in the works

Going to a stand alone here shortly if I can't get rid an issue with the ejk. I have had 2 bikes, both with ejk, and both had cuts but in different spots.... I want to see how my ejk is doing with my WBo2 when I get it installed. After that I'll decide if I'm going to move to the next:

Full stand alone engine management

8761 - 8776 of 8776 Posts