SuperMoto Junkie banner

8741 - 8760 of 8776 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Probably the most dead I've seen it. Hardly see any supermotos around now.
What's up Kenny!
I still have mine... Haven't ridden in awhile... It's due for safety this month so I'll be putting a in battery in and riding it for a bit.... After I got my truck and had my son hard to ride now. But I'm keeping it and keeping it up to date. They'll all come out the woodworks one day

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
What's up Kenny!
I still have mine... Haven't ridden in awhile... It's due for safety this month so I'll be putting a in battery in and riding it for a bit.... After I got my truck and had my son hard to ride now. But I'm keeping it and keeping it up to date. They'll all come out the woodworks one day

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Thought you might've sold it by now! Good to hear otherwise. Congrats on the baby boy as well. I leave March 7th for basic training so we're trying to get a good ride in before I leave.

Here's from last week.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Lol
Yessir that's me

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Cool. Some guys on Coloradofans mentioned your name. Sorry if there's drama involved with that site, but I don't mean to bring it up.

I see you a lot on my way to work and back. Usually in my Colorado ZR2, but sometimes on my KTM.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Cool. Some guys on Coloradofans mentioned your name. Sorry if there's drama involved with that site, but I don't mean to bring it up.

I see you a lot on my way to work and back. Usually in my Colorado ZR2, but sometimes on my KTM.
Lol yea that's me.... So if they did say anything about me, I'm smart, I know my shit, and I'm an asshole🤣
Unless you heard from GDE, in which case they are a very bitter competitor🤣
Long story lol.... But if your zr2 is a diesel come get at me when you need to hear that turbo sing🤙

We should meet up one day, there's a couple more Colorado's out in Ewa beach as well. A guy Eric has a maxtrac setup with kings. I got the maxtrac spindles just been too busy to put them on

·
Registered
160 Posts
So a little back on track here, you getting street wheels for it? What tires are you getting?
Yessir!
Dubn9ne's and trailrider's or distanzia in the harder compound
Haven't pulled the trigger yet, need to figure out how I plan to handle the front end. Ideally I'll have an entire second setup for the brake

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wanted to try out the Avon Distanzia, but I got in the game too late.

I need something more dirt friendly. I was thinking of Heidenau K73 for my next set.

Edit: I started out riding a street bike, so bad riding habits and no experience riding in loose conditions. Really, what I need is to stop being such a bitch when riding off pavement.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wanted to try out the Avon Distanzia, but I got in the game too late.

I need something more dirt friendly. I was thinking of Heidenau K73 for my next set.
I had them before, I really liked them. I also kept my last enduro setup so it was easy to swap, which is what I'm going for again this time around.. The distanzia do alright for grip. The softer ones are super tacky but will wear quick from what I hear.

8741 - 8760 of 8776 Posts