SuperMoto Junkie banner
21 - 40 of 8,778 Posts
or when you lose all your money at the crap table and your friend ask you how you did " brah bolo head" As soon as fix fix my heating problem Im down for a ride, if you don't mind riding with a newbie,yup training wheels and all...

hahaha we ride with all kinds... If you Sumo then you are welcome

haha Just ordered a Adventure Cam 3 from Viosport. Hopefully this thing is as good as everyone says. Time to start recording some of the tracks and trails we have been riding. Should be here in about a 3-4 days. In the mean time if you have one that can be used this weekend bring it.

R,

Sorry I couldn't get my camera to you. I'm on a time-crunch to get ready for Korea.

Hopefully you guys have a ride planned for next weekend, (Sept 1, 2 or 3).

Alright if your down for a ride this Sunday check in!

Thinking we should hit up Tantulas first so maybe meet up at the parking lot across from ward theater and Dave and busters at 9:00am. If anybody else has a spot they wanna hit up let us know we are down to try new area's.

names johny, 690 sm. always down for a ride. just broke 600 miles so now its time for some serious romps. tantlus? oh yeah

Anyone down for another ride??

So guys... this last ride went well... Dare we try another?? haha

I am thinking this Sat or Sun the 1st or 2nd.... maybe try the barbers point cart track again. keep your fingers crossed that they let us stay again. Let me know if you are in for another go. :bike:

Nice rear subframe set up... where can I get one of those for a husky 510??

well last I saw, it was a red 450X with black rims.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GgwYceekIVo

OK don't shoot the editor. this is my first try. I have alot of video left to edit... but this came out alright as a start. let me know what you think. next will be some video's of the twisties and scenic views... and if I can get solid johnny to come out and play some glorious stunting. I know the video is a lil choppy... but youtube won't let me load the good version because it is too big.

21 - 40 of 8,778 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.