SuperMoto Junkie banner

Has anyone road on the gokart track at CMP???

803 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Chase 
#1 ·
I was wondering has anyone talked to someone at CMP (Carolina Motorsports Park) about riding supermotos on the go kart track. I spoke with a guy there about renting the track he didnt give me a price but the way he talked it wouldnt be cheap, track rental, insurance and there has to be at least a first responder there that means big $$$$. He did say there was an assotiation "I can remember the name" that had rented the kart track last year and has it rented this year 2011 for 2 weekends , and that it would only be like 50bucks if i came when they were there. He said that it was on the events calender on the cmp website but i couldnt find it. Does anyone no the name of the assotiation im talking about and the dates they will be there?

#2 ·
No, but have tried Middle Georgia Kart Track? They are open 7 days a week with a 24hr notice for open practice. I think it is like $45 for the day.

I have not been yet but another Husky rider friend has and said it was a very nice facility, complete with paved jump sections. It is owned by the father of Josh Herrin, Yamaha factory road racer.

www.middlegeorgiakarttrack.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.