SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was pretty damn hot here the last couple days and even though i haven't sat in traffic for more than a minute at a time i still expected the fan to have come on briefly.

anybody heard it come on yet? maybe these bikes just run kinda cool.

·
Registered
569 Posts
not i, but only put on 10 miles of my break in tonight, but keep an eye on the bars on the display, will show you what temp you are running at, in reference to bars, listed in the manual, not sure where the fan will come on, but will report back if i hear mine on and what the bars are at

·
Registered
720 Posts
Mine did a lot of times. I took it to the woods today and I never rode dirt so there was a lot of stalling, revving, squeezing between the trees etc. The fan came on a lot of times.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yes , mine came on in traffic on my way home from the dealer,pretty quick i thought but i was happy know it will be there when it needs it ,as far as riding it off road ,thats the beauty of a supermoto...no route restrictions !

·
Registered
89 Posts
I havent heard mine yet, but i havent really stopped moving forward on it either. If i come to a red light I turn right, when i get to stop sign's its only for a second then its time to wheelie again. I only have about 70miles on mine tho. Does anybody know if you can adjust the temp. that the fan will come on at?:headscrat

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I was noticing that even in 101 degree humid TX weather mine had not came on when I was stuck in traffic.

If I don't notice it coming on a bit I'll probably take it off to save a bit of weight.

Futhermore the bike will certainly run cooler at idle w/ a free breathing exhaust system.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts