SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
thats the coolest thing i have ever seen a Harley do... wonder how many fork seals he goes through wheeling that thing?:headscrat

·
Registered
17 Posts
that was indeed cooool :thumbup:

but why is the sportster looked down upon by their own?

I think it's one of the coolest harley's :anim_peep:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
^^LMAO

Because it doesn't cost enough money, it's a starter Harley. :lol:

·
Registered
624 Posts

I owned a Sportster and caught more shit from Harley riders for that than I have for my DRZ!!

They think that since the sportster is smaller that it doesn't qualify as being a Harley. I think that is the best part of the Sportster, the size! Makes it way more fun than the big clumsy street glides.

·
Registered
366 Posts
hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm curious as to why all of his drifting and wheelies are only done turning left? I would think someone with that skill level would be able to do it to the right too.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
I'm curious as to why all of his drifting and wheelies are only done turning left? I would think someone with that skill level would be able to do it to the right too.
Just a guess from riding the 50's and I don't drift anything, but turning left comes pretty natural for some reason. Took me forever to get right handed circle wheelies, and now that I don't ride the 50 much, I can hardly do them anymore. The torque from the chain trys to stand the bike up and throw you out of the O too, they just feel weird for some reason.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I owned a Sportster and caught more shit from Harley riders for that than I have for my DRZ!!

They think that since the sportster is smaller that it doesn't qualify as being a Harley. I think that is the best part of the Sportster, the size! Makes it way more fun than the big clumsy street glides.

Excactly what I mean... It's like saying a BIG fat chick is better than a decent sized hottie :headscrat
I for one just don't get it

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Excactly what I mean... It's like saying a BIG fat chick is better than a decent sized hottie :headscrat
I for one just don't get it
LOL! ,if you can pick the bike up by yourself...it ain't no harley!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts