SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy holidays to you and your loved ones! I have some news coming very soon for next year! :D If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for the new season please let me know! I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

See you all soon! BTW, if anyone is up for it.. Maybe we can meet up for some food and drinks during this cold season!

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Maybe we can meet up for some food and drinks during this cold season!
Let me be the first to vote for PIZZA Saturday night Dec. 29th!

Now that the important thing is out of the way, here's my input...

I love the 2-moto format instead of a heat and a main. The 2-moto format worked great this year and got rid of the second practice, um, I mean the heat race.
Keep the rule allowing knobbies in the mini class. It really perked up the mini entries. And last I checked kids are still growing up.
I think every racer digs the race-day schedule where we get in a full-day of racing, but magically finish by 1 PM. People can still go home and avoid pulling weeds, decide to mow the lawn tomorrow, power-wash the dog...

How 'bout someone else seconding Pizza, and then posting up your thoughts & ideas!!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm in...

Is it spring yet?

Maybe I'll enter a race or two next year lol. You guys need help with anything let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts