SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you all might get a chuckle out of my convo....

Teller: Oh, are you riding a bike today?(while making the universal arm language for revving a motorcycle)
Me: yep...
Teller interrupting: Oh, I thought so, I see you're wearing a jacket...
Teller: Do you have to wear that even though it's hot out like today? (88*)
Me: Wel.....
Teller interrupting again: does it keep the bugs off??
I just smiled and left at that point.

p.s. Is the wave dead? I have not been the recipient of any this year.
p.s.s People seem to especially dig the motard this year. :bannana:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wave is location dependent, some place its almost dead. Motards rock!

·
Registered
366 Posts
ive been seeing a ton of motos around.:bannana:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
p.s. Is the wave dead? I have not been the recipient of any this year.
p.s.s People seem to especially dig the motard this year. :bannana:
Except the guys that don't wave. :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
banks are fun! i'll give you one.

drive through, 3 guys in car, one bank teller with the cool little tv so we can see their face now.
my friend is cashing a check for $12, some rebate on a dremel or something, she pops on the screen normal crap, weather, how's your day blah blah...
"I'll be right back!"
comes back in a minute, "would you like that in all 20's?"
short pause and confused look on all 3 of our faces, then VERY loud laughter and maybe some WTF's....
needless to say, she did not say a word, disappeared, and NEVER came back. a different teller popped on the screen to say thanks have a good day...

still laughing about it... maybe you had to be there....
but bankers must take alot of shit daily...

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thought you all might get a chuckle out of my convo....

Teller: Oh, are you riding a bike today?(while making the universal arm language for revving a motorcycle)
Me: yep...
Teller interrupting: Oh, I thought so, I see you're wearing a jacket...
Teller: Do you have to wear that even though it's hot out like today? (88*)
Me: Wel.....
Teller interrupting again: does it keep the bugs off??
I just smiled and left at that point.
Too much Red Bull or Monster.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Have you ever asked the teller for $50 in one dollar bills? :D

They know EXACTLY where you are going to be spending them at :lol: :bannana:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Weird, I had an "experience" at a walk up ATM machine today.....didn't really think of posting it till I read the title of this thread.....

I parked on the side of the building and didn't bother to take my gear off (helmet, goggles etc....) since I was just depositing my check. (BOA is kick-ass....you just shove the check in there and it just does the rest!) anywho, there was this chick standing there punching in #'s and murmering some jibberish.....a couple people got in line behind me, all the while she's obviously frustrated with the ATM, she finally turns around takes one look at me and screams bloody murder, falls to her knees and drops all her shit (plastic bag, and her purse) I was like "WTF!!?!?" and turned and looked at the guy and lady behind me (normal peeps) and they just shrugged, so I bent over and asked her if she was ok.....she looked up, and saw my outstretched hand, and obviously embarrassed said that she'd been having a really bad day, and thought that I was there to rob her, and that I just startled her. In her defense I was standing right behind her.....but still....what a freak.:headshake

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Weird, I had an "experience" at a walk up ATM machine today.....didn't really think of posting it till I read the title of this thread.....

I parked on the side of the building and didn't bother to take my gear off (helmet, goggles etc....) since I was just depositing my check. (BOA is kick-ass....you just shove the check in there and it just does the rest!) anywho, there was this chick standing there punching in #'s and murmering some jibberish.....a couple people got in line behind me, all the while she's obviously frustrated with the ATM, she finally turns around takes one look at me and screams bloody murder, falls to her knees and drops all her shit (plastic bag, and her purse) I was like "WTF!!?!?" and turned and looked at the guy and lady behind me (normal peeps) and they just shrugged, so I bent over and asked her if she was ok.....she looked up, and saw my outstretched hand, and obviously embarrassed said that she'd been having a really bad day, and thought that I was there to rob her, and that I just startled her. In her defense I was standing right behind her.....but still....what a freak.:headshake
would you phiib?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I was in Munson's around Christmas. It was a nice day so I rode. I'm standing in line, and a dude asks me if I rode a bike. I looked at him and said "No, I just like to put on all my gear and go shopping, it takes the monotony out of it." He gives me the strange look like I'm serious. I laughed and pointed at the window where the bike was parked on the sidewalk in plain sight. Conversation ended. :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
now thats funny, wish you could grab the atm video off that one. :)

well I did have my helmet cam, but recorded the ride to work, not the ride home.....so it was off......

would you phiib?
if I wasn't married..:anim_peep:..absolutely.....I was actually staring at her pooper thinking that same thing before she turned around.......nice tight little khakis, blond hair, @5'2", probably 110-115lbs.....petite/athletic build......:thumbup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
tellers usually ask me if I'm hot when I show up in a leather jacket, and it's blazing hot out.....

ya think??

while I'm out riding and everyone on their bikes are riding around in t shirts and shorts.. I wonder what's the point... then I spy a bike crashed into a truck, and I feel better about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts