SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys want to get a ride together for this weekend. (6/14) I don't care where (Azusa again, Big Bear... Hell, just riding around town works for me!)

It would have to be Sat. because I am leaving for Yosemite early Sunday... Let me know!!

(Brian... let me know if you have something going down in the OC area, or want to ride around... I'd be down for that too!)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometime Sat. morning... What time would work best for you?? Also, what city do you live in?? Would you want to do Azusa or try something else?? Just let me know...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good guys....

How about 9ish where we met last weekend (Hairpin at the bottom of GMR)...?? Please let me know if this works for you, or if earlier/later would be better...

Also, please let me know before tonight if you're in, becuase I live about 40 miles away and am only going to come out if we are meeting up!!

Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bad news guys-

I screwed my face-shield up today by scratching it on something and my attempt to fix the scratch has rendered it completely useless... I can't find a replacement and am probably going to have to order it.

Anyways, I def. don't like the idea of riding down the freeway for 40 miles with my moto helmet tomorrow, so I guess I am out...

I'll see you guys for sure in Malibu though on the 29th :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts