SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Germany!

Hi, my name is Rico. I was born in São Paulo, Brazil but came however as a baby to Germany. I live since 1990 in the northern Part of the Black Forest, the motorcycle and bicycle-drives most beautiful region.

It's my third year in SuMo an I'm lookin' foward to September when I'll take part in my first race.

I own a k6-DR-Z 400 SM with some nice changes ;) ... ridin' on track and on road:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome Rico!!

As you know, you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world. I used to live in Kitzingen many years ago. It must be a dream riding a motard in that area! Please post some pictures of your area as time permits. Once again, welcome to the site.

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Rico!!

As you know, you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world. I used to live in Kitzingen many years ago. It must be a dream riding a motard in that area! Please post some pictures of your area as time permits. Once again, welcome to the site.

Steve
You can have a look on "Flickr.com" - there are many Pix tagged with "Black Forest" - some where shot by me - just enter "ricolikesbikes" ;)...

And thanky you too :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Rico,

in March i go to Hungary (Pannonia Circuit) with KTM Adventure Team.
There is no more time for Italy

Maybe i go to Italy after Schaafheim weekend with TaunusMoto.

But that will be a question of money:rolleyes:

Next Weekend 17° :D First roll out this year;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hey Rico, I'm looking for a cheap bike while I am studying here in Bonn. I'd like to find something under 500 Euros that runs, something like an old xl500. Know anyone that has one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts