SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im new to the forum.

Im norwegian, i live in a small town, and theres no race tracks close by, so i havent done any supermoto racing yet.

so i stick to goon riding, I have fun where i can have fun, and with a supermotard theres no limits :clap:

I have a husaberg FS650 2007 street legal wich is my "Everyday bike "

I recently sold my Yamaha WR426F 2002

And bought a Honda crf450r 2009
The plan for the honda is to get a stuntbar on it, a hand lever for the rear brake, some stunt pegs and some supermoto wheels and start stunting.

here is my latest youtube video, with the husaberg and yamaha, Theres a friend who appears for a seccond on he`s aprilia sxv 450, his first ever supermoto. I also has a friend who bought a Honda crf450 supermoto so i think this season will be awesome !

Attachments

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Nice Bike --Hi from Texas

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
and how often did you have to wreck to get that good at flirting with the BP... those are some nice wheelies

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and how often did you have to wreck to get that good at flirting with the BP... those are some nice wheelies
hahahaha. Actually, from my first video ever on my youtube channel ( wich was when i decided to learn how to wheelie) and untill now, i havent damaged any bikes because of wheeleing, Ive had some other accidents, but the worst to the bike was once i was riding way too fast into a turn with the DT125 and sent it into the auto-fence and i broke the rear rim and the silencer, thats when i bought the supermoto wheels for it. I also flipped around once with a crf 450 while i still was riding the DT125 and had never ridden anything faster than the DT.

Other then that no vehicles was hurt in the making of these videos :bannana:

I once did a 5th gear wheelie with the DT 125 though, and when i landed the bike started wobbling because a wind blow made me lose balance and the bike wasnt strong enough to go back up so i had to let the front wheel down, When i landed the bike started wobbling like crazy ( One of the oil seals on the front fork had been leaking for a long time i suspect thats the reason i couldnt save it ) and i fell off and punctured my lunge and was in hostpital for a week afterwards. When i was quickly back on the bike and thats when i decided to learn how to use the rear brake properly and learn to slow down the wheelies instead of just accelerating untill the bike is out of power.

After that i have had one or two falls when wheeleing but none in high speed ^^

This summer i wanna learn how to stunt, really exited about that !

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so it only took one proper crash to get this good xD the funny thing was that the bike was completely undamaged xD only a little scratch on the exhaust lol, But the first time when i wrecked the rear rim, i was fine and the bike was a wreck xD The silencer was crushed so exhaust barely got out, i dont think the bike did more than 20 mph on the way home xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts