SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is both the 5th and the 6th, correct? Who is going from Utah? I know July 4th is a tough weekend for racing but if you guys could make it that would be awesome. It'll be hard to represent Utah with only a handful of guys....:infrandom

·
Registered
48 Posts
i am pretty sure noah and i are in lets go over and kick some butt maybe we should talk about going together to keep cost down

·
Registered
41 Posts
Since I'm in MI this weekend (June 21st) for a wedding and the Butte MT race conflicts with the July 26th race at MMP, I'm certainly planning on GJ races to make up for the 2 of 6 I'm missing at MMP. Send me a PM if you have an option to pile in to a larger trailer etc. I only have my 3 rail trailer and a small P/U truck, so can't really contribute much in the way of hauling tons of bikes or racers.

90% certain I'll be there.

Cheers,

Glen

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For sure we should look at carpooling somehow. I have a buddy who wants to check out the racing in Colorado and he wants to split gas with me so I'm down. My truck gets 10 mpg no matter what so it's a tough bullet to bite to Grand Junction for me by myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts