SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got pulled over for the third time on my husky. First time for doing a wheelie down state street and speeding, second time for going 65 in a twenty five and then backing it into a corner aka reckless driving, and this time I did a nice little wheelie and was driving 62 in a 30. Pulled over three times and no tickets!!!! This time the cop didn't even ask for my paper work and its a good thing because I didn't have it. I saw him and just stopped next to him and asked what he was going to ticket me for. He told me not to drive like that in his town!!!! Man I got lucky

·
Registered
328 Posts
I guess you did......lol.....I got busted doing 80 on a off ramp draggin my knee on my old gixxer and he let me go but he was a sportbike enthuiest...Its wreckless op here for that...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No my cop friend is a detective and doesn't do traffic stops. I did smack his cruiser the other day with my supermoto. He was at the stop light and I gave his back bumper a little thump with my front tire. All three times I have been pulled over have been by guys I don't know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts