SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
I just went through this spiel a month ago or so. I purchased an SMR FTE radial setup and ran into the same issue. The person I purchased the setup from sent me your thread so I could share with you what I've found. If you are looking for something sooner than later (like I was), there is a company in Italy that makes a specific bracket for both the 100mm brembo and any 108mm spacing caliper. The Beringer FTE Caliper is also a 100mm spacing. The company that makes the bracket is called Purte1 and they are pretty awesome. I ordered my bracket on April 3rd, 2013 and I received it April 15th, 2013. The piece is billet and very nice... cost was 89 Euros, total was $150 USD Shipped to my door. Hope this info helps. Sorry for the shitty pictures... I don't believe in smart phones lol.

Here's the Purte1 Bracket, which is available here now: http://www.purte1.com/index.php/en/store/product/view/487/415

Test fitted on my ktm

Here it is on my bike w/ the FTE Caliper and some 5mm spacers as I am running a 320mm rotor. Its made for the 310.

[/b]

·
Registered
799 Posts
Just for the record, I have ordered some stuff from Italy before and never had a problem. My BL-Italia tank was shipped at an amazing speed! Every Italian person I have dealt with (while in Italy and over e-mail from here in 'Merica) has been almost unsettlingly friendly. :clap: They have a good track record going with me.

Also, that Purte1 bracket looks amazing. I really cannot imagine a cooler way of making that work. I realize that you get more for your money in aluminum with the QTM one, if ya catch my drift, but that Italian one sure looks sweet.
It's a pretty nice piece... I was surprised when it came in. Uber light too... Only complaint was the bolts that came with it were uber long lol... so I just bought some hardened ones for 4 bucks in 50mm... They are coming in this week. If you need any pictures or any information let me know.

haha... done

·
Registered
799 Posts
DAMN IT! That orange bracket looks so much better than the aluminum finish! DEMMIT! That looks tits! post pics after assembly! I may be getting mine powdercoated! Anyway...

My Purte1 Bracket's been on for over a year and four months of street/track supermoto abuse on two seperate bikes 2-stroke and 4-stroke now... works great! Zero Problems... Purte1 guys rock! Here's an action pic!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts