SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wish i would have put it on the dyno before i did the Akra, then with the Akra and then with it remapped, because man it hauls butt now....

·
Registered
546 Posts
wish i would have put it on the dyno before i did the Akra, then with the Akra and then with it remapped, because man it hauls butt now....
Really a lot of a difference? Worth the price?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its really noticeable, midrange and top end, i got it mapped this morning and drove back to work, then when i left work a wicked storm moved in so i hauled butt on the way home, it pulls hard mid and top really good, i left the insert in it also as it was too loud for my taste with it out.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've never ridden it with the stock exhaust/map. I'll probably be disappointed :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
with the remap, seems i have more jerkiness in setting 3 now than with just the akra and the stock map, so something changed in low rpms on the map

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was using setting 2 for the first 300 or so miles but now I have switched to setting 3. This seems to have more midrange and is much smoother on the low range.

Question. When they re-map your bike does this overide one of the factory set maps in positions 0,1,2 or 3 OR does it install in one of the other unused positions (4 through 9)?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i believe it remaps all positions, so the exact performance will change in each one but should be similar to the previous setting, but it obviously changes them slightly....

one problem i have is that my right arm and hand and fingers are almost completely numb from my MS so i have a hard time controlling the throttle, so much so that I decided not to ride the SMC to work anymore until my numbness gets better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts