SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hade some finment issues on my talon excel setup and talon really did themselves proud on sorting them, even threw in a few goodies free :D my old silver wheels gfit straight on the exc too! :bannana:

hope you like her

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Holy hell... nice bikes

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Damn dude, I started not to even look at this thread. Nice, very nice! I don't know which graphics I like better, Prestige or black/white:hmmm:

That's a double upgrade on the wheels for the price of one set. Another reason to have 2 KTM's:lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Damn dude, I started not to even look at this thread. Nice, very nice! I don't know which graphics I like better, Prestige or black/white:hmmm:

That's a double upgrade on the wheels for the price of one set. Another reason to have 2 KTM's:lol:
cheers man :thumbup: i know, i was trying to sell the silver ones b4 i got the exc and was getting offered next to nothing for them!! so glad they didnt sell :D cant make up my mind on which i like the most so i just tend to swap them about from month to month! let everyone think im loaded :headscrat
only thing im gona add is probably an exc headlight and surround as they are a bit slimmer.

·
Registered
295 Posts
wow those are some sweet rides! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Well done :clap:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Sweeet lookin man!