SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who already subscribed, thank you

For those who haven’t, I have a giveaway going on, so make your you go to this video description and sign up to win (IT’S FREE).

A little about myself

I am a 28 year old U.S. ARMY veteran, father of two, adrenaline junkie from Southern California that loves making videos and riding my 701 Supermoto .

If you’re an adrenaline junkie, a veteran, or just want to share your channel. Please drop your channel, or a video you’d like to share with me. I’ll watch them all and subscribe to all of you as well. I’m the type of person that subscribes to everyone who that I watch. I don’t always hit the bell, but I always subscribe.

That’s my way of showing support to everyone. I know it’s free and it never hurts being subscribed to one more person (you never know when that person might have a video that you might have needed to watch).

Lastly, if you’re interested in winning a MOTA wireless GoPro charger/battery bank. Go to link below and read the descriptions in the video for instructions on how to sign up (I pre-ordered two of these when they were shown on the funding site and never use the second one).

https://youtu.be/wvdRB6W9_3A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts