SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm no DRZ expert but for an 06 with that kind of mileage it seems a little steep, regardless of the mods.

Definitely not like you'd be getting jerked around though at that price, all depends on how deep your pockets gooooooooo

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I payed more than that for my fully modded '06 a few months back. Mine had 3k miles, though.

Not a bad price at all. You can easily by a bone stock one for 3-3500 with less miles than drop over a grand into modding it. Then you aren't really coming out on top.

·
Registered
366 Posts
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/2482954709.html i would try and talk this guy down to 4200 or 4000. its brand new but yeah ive put alot of money in mine so maybe buying one that is modded is better. wait a little they will come around. my friend just got a 06 with fcr,big bore and exhaust for 4000..

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys, I think its pretty fair considering the amount of aftermarket parts. Those add up fast!

·
Registered
366 Posts
yes they do

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
imo the miles are no concern, shit i got about 55k on mine now :thumbup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
looks like that bike has also been crashed and probably why he is asking 4k for an 09.
Yeah he had a low speed lowsided it a few weeks after he posted it for sale. The original price was less than 4500.

Im just trying to say that there are much better deals out there than a 06 with 10k miles and $1k worth of aftermarket goodies for $4k. Be patient.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts