SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a DRZ in a pic that had some gold engine covers on them. They looked awesome. Anyone know where to get them or who makes them?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
67 Posts
SFB racing?

Like this?

Made by SFB racing. Not mine belongs to smpapish on here.
I've only ever seen the sfb clutch cover in gold but a company called shark fab makes one in black or clear anodizing that you could always have re-anodized, which I plan on doing to mine if I get one. Also I think ready makes a oil filter in aluminim you could also re-ano alo. Might have to buy the SS oil filter to get it though.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like this?

Made by SFB racing. Not mine belongs to smpapish on here.
I've only ever seen the sfb clutch cover in gold but a company called shark fab makes one in black or clear anodizing that you could always have re-anodized, which I plan on doing to mine if I get one. Also I think ready makes a oil filter in aluminim you could also re-ano alo. Might have to buy the SS oil filter to get it though.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those!!!!!! Thanks bro!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I checked out their website (SFB) and all that shows is floorboards for the CanAm Spyder... Is that the right company?

·
Registered
67 Posts
No problem Phenom

I checked out their website (SFB) and all that shows is floorboards for the CanAm Spyder... Is that the right company?
Use to be, the engraved logo on the case looks kinda like the banner logo on the site. On the threads I've read them on TT that was the site listed. Maybe just changed product focus? Might have to buy used or re-anodize the shark fin if you want a gold cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts