SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motostrano is once again bringing GIMOTO leathers to the USA.

After a few year hiatus, thanks to the improved economy, we're able once
again to focus on this great brand of gear that is a great option for you
supermotardists that prefer a one piece leather suit over the MX two piece
and protector stuff. check it out here http://www.motostrano.com/gimoto.html

Gimoto is one of the choice brands to run in Europe for supermoto, minimoto and GP roadracing. We can offer complete custom tailored suits that still look great and have all the same technical features, and more, that you get in the big brand off the shelf stuff.

Gimoto does a few good supermoto suits. They can be ordered off the rack, or fully customized not only in size, but also just about any color combination you like. These are the guys that did the spiderman suit for World Champ Gerald Delepine. Even famed Aprilia superstar Darrick Lucchesi chooses to ride with GIMOTO!

One of the prime features of the GIMOTO stuff is that you can get a suit in either Kangaroo or Cowhide. A kangaroo leather suit weighs about half what a normal leather cowhide suit weighs. You barely even know you have it on if its the right kind of kangaroo skin. Given, the average leathers weigh in at around 20lbs, saving lbs on a suit is great idea.

Check them out, ask questions, let me know if I can help.

http://www.motostrano.com/gimoto.html

Thanks!

Joe

Joe

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I LOVED my last GiMoto suit I bought from Motostrano..... some of the best quality I have ever seen.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
you mean the two piece that resembles the MVD ? also since we are here what about the mini moto suit or smr one pice

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
sheesh ... time to give Joe a poke for answer's.... stand by...

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw this, but thought he wanted a more unbiased opinion.

The Gimoto number is lighter weight than the MVD. Both are good. The MVD pants are super thick and layered, while the GIMOTO pants utilize Gimoto's famed lighter weight cow hide to make a pant almost as light as an MX pant but with the durability of leather.

We haven't sold too many of the Gimoto pieces yet honestly. There are few out there, but over the years we've sold 40 or 50 of their normal leather and custom leather suits for racers and track day junkies.

Joe

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
how much for the smr full piece..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is here some way to see what other color options look like? Also, it doesn't mention anything about space for knee braces.:coffee:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I havent heard of gimoto before. I did a picture search just to see different color shemes. But couldnt really find any other than the black?

Do you have a link to some other color schems?

Depending on the cost, it would be cool to have my name and number on it.

Would you ship to sweden, and what would that cost?

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Brian

I believe he's talking about the SMR 2 piece pants and jersey combo.

There's a suit too. More $$

Joe

1 - 20 of 59 Posts