SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 YZ426F supermoto. The bike has incredibly low hours and is running in excellent condition. It has a lot of aftermarket, but I will hold off on going through the trouble to list it until I know I'm selling for sure. The most obvious is the 450 plastics conversion, looks sooooo much better and has much better ergo's.

I've decided I don't want my R6 anymore, I'm too much into supermoto and dirtbikes. You may have seen the R6 I have for sale on here as well. I have a possible trade going through for a 560 SMR. So (although I would like to) I can't have two big bore SM bikes. I could use the $$ to convert the 560 to the street.

I'm looking to sell the 426 w/ both set-ups (this includes suspension packages for both!) for $3800.

If not, I'm looking at:
1) Selling complete SM set-up and using the 426 for dirt. $1100
2) Selling the 426 w/ just sm set-up for $3500
3) Selling the 426 w/ just dirt set-up for $2800

The bikes in excellent condition and race-ready. It meets all the requirements to race at MMP (my local track) and only had two rides last summer!! (That's a pretty good example of how low the hours are on this bike). Previous owner was a member on here. I'm sure he'd vouche for the condition of the bike.

Does this seem reasonable...any interest? Season starts in just a couple months!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah...if anyone has any interest in this bike being street legal, I've converted them before and would be willing to do the work for you (even the title conversion) if you would like (you supply parts of course). I converted my other 426 for about $200, definitely not as nice as a baja designs kit, but much less expensive.

·
Registered
713 Posts
:needpics:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the best I have...the first is the bike before the plastics conversion...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last bump...if no one wants it, I'll be streeting it and riding it 'til it dies...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts