SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I THIINK THE NEXT GFORCE MINI MOTO IS GOING TO BE 3/9/08. I CHECKED WITH ALLSPORTS AND THERE RUNNING THE 16TH SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER GOOD TURN OUT. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONR THERE.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Believe I'm IN!

Barry

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Is this 7-11 or 8-12 ???

Barry

·
Registered
125 Posts
Rodger and I are going to be at VIR on the big bikes that weekend, so it looks like we are going to have to miss this one... Shucks

·
Registered
831 Posts
I'm in for G-Force...like to do AIK but can't swing that this close to the season with the amount of prep work I'm doing :-(

I can't make any more of the All-Sport dates so I need one last fix before my season kicks off.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I'm trying to get a few more people to go to this, should I have them just show up...pay...ride or do they need to put on a list?

Lemme' know if you wanna' carpool down.

Barry

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm trying to get a few more people to go to this, should I have them just show up...pay...ride or do they need to put on a list?
THEY CAN JUST SHOW UP AND PAY AT THE DOOR. PLEASE USE CASH JASON LIKES IT BETTER;)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Oh - I also got a CCS riding buddy that may order some tires and show up with his TTR125. I called him today and told him I'd call him every day until Sunday and call him a big fat pussy if he hadn't ordered tires. Gave him Twigg Cycles number. So hopefully 1 more coming. We'll see.

Barry

1 - 20 of 48 Posts