SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used to go to prairie city for pratice , like $30 all day was so much fun . is it still going on ??? if so where can i go to see a list of days it runs , and does stockton still do the supermoto track days to ??

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Stockton does.
Prairie City, there is only the dirt track (not the kart track).

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Maybe it will come back...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im going to put my baby up for sale its running great and has only 1000 miles or less on new motor , look for the post in classifieds later

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
That was a short lived comeback... :anim_peep:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That was a short lived comeback... :anim_peep:
very true well the bike is perfect right now with a new motor from Eddie , and other new parts i added , and i dont want to drive to Stockton to do track days , so time to sell someone will have one of the baddest drz470sm in California , after i got the bike i put over $9000 into it , like i said ill post up in the classified with the list of goodies , it will be a long list .

·
Registered
901 Posts
good luck with craigslist, you thought the people on here are cheap u ain't seen nothing yet.....

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good luck with craigslist, you thought the people on here are cheap u ain't seen nothing yet.....
i dont think i said anyone is cheep ,,, only good thing is i dont have to sell it , all paid for , funny i want to post in the classifieds here but dont have a paypal anymore and i have emailed the site to how i can pay , i get no response , and i know if i post the craigslist on here ill get suspended :(

·
Registered
901 Posts
if its paid for wtf, pull your manpon out and ride! pc is fine and all but there other tracks to ride. have you ridden infineon, buttonwillow, grange, horsethief, etc?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts