SuperMoto Junkie banner

Get well Adam

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Slickster 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I've started this thread as a get well card for Adam Binder so he can log in and see our coments. Adam got hurt in a nasty crash at the Cleavland race last weekend. Word is he's back in Ontario and on the mend but won't be racing the rest of the season. I'll make an anouncement at Sarnia to let everyone know to drop a line here.

Hey Adam, Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope you don't drive Jessica crazy lying around the house all the time. Oh yeah, don't forget to save up some of those good prescription pain killers for next year...never know when they'll come in handy. :thumbup: #42 Mid B

#2 ·
Adam knows im hopen he gets well soon but i figured id say it here too Get Well Soon Budy! besides i got jelous so i decided *sarcasm* it would be fun to drop my bike i and take a nice trip to the hospital as well. seperated shoulders suck. I kinda get the feeling abit on how adam feels, but these painkillers work! im going to give him a call and ill pass off the link to this site so he can get it and get on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.