SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to get thougher to find Ethanol Free Gas these days on the Eastcoast , even Marinas are not carrying ethanol free , in my non injected bikes and machines I have allways used 100LL and never has a problem .
I'm just outside Philadelphia Pa and to find Ethanol Free at the pump is about an hour other wise got to buy the VP stuff which is not cheap .
I usually drive the hour in my truck and fill up a 55 gallon drum .
I usually try and switch over all the bikes to ethanol free stuff once I get closer to winter , you can't even trust regular stations these days on what fuel they buy to put in there tanks , really sucks .

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yep I drive 30 min away at the end of the season to fill up my race gas cans with non ethanol gas to fill up my bike for the winter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you ever actually tested your local gas for ethanol content. The pumps say ''may contain up to 10% ethanol'' here , but the 93 super unleaded here has none.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Don't really have any trouble finding non-ethanol gas here. Living on the coast here in Wilmington NC it seems to be everywhere. I can think of 3 stations within 2 miles of where I live that have it, both in the regular and premium grade.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Ethanol free gas is labeled and its against the law here to mislabel it. So I am pretty sure it is. lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
You're aren't understanding me , the pumps say ''MAY contain up to 10% ethanol'' , as in it MAY have less or none. I've tested the 93 in my area and it has NONE even though the pumps say it MAY. If you have tested the gas in your area you may be wasting your money for nothing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its tough to trust any station , if your in Florida or Hawaii they actually have repealed the Ethanol mandate , they still sell blended gas but they have pumps for boats and ATV's with non ethanol . My buddy just caught a Shell station putting E85 in the E10 pump tank , he actually called the weights and measures and they verified that . Sucks you can't trust any station .

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
You're aren't understanding me , the pumps say ''MAY contain up to 10% ethanol'' , as in it MAY have less or none. I've tested the 93 in my area and it has NONE even though the pumps say it MAY. If you have tested the gas in your area you may be wasting your money for nothing.
You are not understanding me. The pump does not say "may require 10% ethanol" It specifiaclly says NO ETHANOL. that's why people flock to these stations that don't have it. No sure how many times I need to say it before you get it through ur thick fuckin skull.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Listen MORON , I was be extremely patient with your ignorant ass , but obviously you don't have a grasp of the English language. Anybody else should test your local gas for actual ethanol content otherwise you're just pissing into the wind like the non riding little piss ant above.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts