SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, id like to ask what you think about prices of gasoline? How much it costs there where you live? I live in finland and im getting pissed about high prices! :rant: Just try to guess how much it costs here! :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
247 Posts
about 10 dollars a gallon? i'm an american, but i'm in denmark for a few months. gas is 11.50kr here... thats $9.60/gal. now THAT is expensive. they're paying 3.75 at home. not that bad... especially on a supermoto. it used to cost about 5.50 to fill my drz's tank, now it will cost 8. i think i can afford it. :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I paid $3.88/gal for 87 octane the other day here in Ft. Worth, TX. I put 93 in the WR450 the other day, but I didn't even pay attention to the price. I think 93 was around $4.21/gal or something like that anyways.

I've lucked out on the whole gas thing for the most part since my company pays me $0.51/mi, so I about break even on it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Although I live in NY, I'm on the border of NJ where gas prices are cheaper, I filled up last night, a little less the a half of a tank = $75.00 at 4.03 per gallon. This is BS, :twofinger the government for letting this get out of control.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
6/16/08-4.49 for the cheap stuff in Fresno, California. We better wise up and start DRILLING and building refineries. While we're at it about 50 nuke power plants might help as well. Here come the haters BLAH BLAH BLAH.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Regular is in the upper 3.90's around here. I got gas yesterday for 3.88 at Costco, today it was up to 3.91 at the same costco so that made me feel good.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Poeple need to start riding around on fucking scooters or SUMO's and stop driving the gas guzzling SUV's and trucks or there isant gona be any god danm gas left:headshake

I've seen 4.49 a gal in CT, 4.19 in MA....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts