SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So many gear threads, sorry - couldn't find any useful sizing info :anim_peep:

Looking around for a pair of Gaerne SMs, I generally wear an 8.5-9.5 in most sneakers, and have somewhat wider sole than average but really thin legs. I've heard mixed things about Gaerne's sizing but apparently they run pretty big (good thing width-wise but not sure about the rest)

I'm guessing I should be looking for a size 9, but I've never bought MX boots so any additional input would be appreciated (for me and hopefully anyone else looking to buy some Gaerne Boots)
For those of you who have the SMs, what size sneaker do you wear and how does the boot size compare?
Thanks and sorry for all the threads, I promise to cool it down once I'm happy with all my gear :lol:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
I wear an 11 in sneakers, and an 11 in my Gaerne's. I love the boots, too bad they don't see more use.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Size 9 boots came in today. Fit is pretty good, my left foot is fine but the right boot is noticabley tight around the ball of my foot (damn wide feet :headshake), how much should i expect them to loosen up if broken in?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Size 9 boots came in today. Fit is pretty good, my left foot is fine but the right boot is noticabley tight around the ball of my foot (damn wide feet :headshake), how much should i expect them to loosen up if broken in?
It sucks they don't have half sizes. I really don't know any manufactures that do. I went up and tried on some MX and could even get my foot in a 9 (I wear 9.5 usually). I'm worried that the 10 would be to loose.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
It sucks they don't have half sizes. I really don't know any manufactures that do. I went up and tried on some MX and could even get my foot in a 9 (I wear 9.5 usually). I'm worried that the 10 would be to loose.
Sidi does half sizes, so you could get the Sidi Crossfires. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts