SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since we maybe got shut down on going to Beaverun in July/August on fridays is anyone interested in hitting up www.gandjkartway.com in July or August?

Its only $10 a rider.

Right now they only have 2 race dates in August listed! It might be possible to get there on a Saturday:hmmm:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im in for sure if we can get a day on a weekend in August. Has anyone ever been to this track? Looks pretty nice form the aerial shots.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been, and as far as I'm concerned its sweet:thumbup: Multiple track layouts!

We planned on heading down this summer for at least one day of training. August looks good for a possible weekend date. I did not cross reference it with the OYL races..........:rolleyes:

Maybe; August 10th, August 16th (that way you can race OYL Sunday the 17th), or maybe August 23rd/24th?

We will have to call first to make sure there is no kart event.

I will find out my U of M work schedule next tuesday..... mostly weekends.... I gotta start making money so I can come out and race:cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yep.I'm in.Was there a couple years ago,as long as you guys need someone to pass!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I might be able to make some depending on dates. Sat. are great for me the fridays and sundays totally depend on work. Not to mention the wife likes to make plans for me.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was until yesterday.........:rant:

Dude go there and RIP IT UP:bike::bike::bike::bike::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If I had the time with my kids to make it, I would be there PRONTO. They are way into school sports now........ They refuse to miss their sports.....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts