SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since we maybe got shut down on going to Beaverun in July/August on fridays is anyone interested in hitting up www.gandjkartway.com in July or August?

Its only $10 a rider.

Right now they only have 2 race dates in August listed! It might be possible to get there on a Saturday:hmmm:

:popcorn:

· Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been, and as far as I'm concerned its sweet:thumbup: Multiple track layouts!

We planned on heading down this summer for at least one day of training. August looks good for a possible weekend date. I did not cross reference it with the OYL races..........:rolleyes:

Maybe; August 10th, August 16th (that way you can race OYL Sunday the 17th), or maybe August 23rd/24th?

We will have to call first to make sure there is no kart event.

I will find out my U of M work schedule next tuesday..... mostly weekends.... I gotta start making money so I can come out and race:cheers:

· Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was until yesterday.........:rant:

Dude go there and RIP IT UP:bike::bike::bike::bike::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If I had the time with my kids to make it, I would be there PRONTO. They are way into school sports now........ They refuse to miss their sports.....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.