SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so i came out of work today and keep in mind i have my bike "cleverly" hidden while i am at work because pranks are very common and usually quite extreme at my work. i found a note on my seat with nothing but a smiley face.....great somebody found my hiding spot was all i could think,so i start to push my bike out of hiding and low and behold my supervisor had put a chain through the front wheel and around the forks with a combo lock:laughingr.....he hid all the bolt cutters we usually have and was gone for the day. i called him laughing more than screaming but a little of both and after plenty of "mature discussion" i was told that he had written the combo down in some random multiple 100 page log....after roughly a half hour i found the combo scratched on the back of one of the pages....and the bike was free. now i find only humor in this because i have done my fair share of pranking and my bike was in hiding because he had originally threatened to put my bike on the thirty foot garage roof at work with a front end loader and a series of ramps.....so i will take the simple lock over a thirty foot decent....

to get even i wanted to get a club or steering lock thing on the steering wheel of his jeep. to my dismay i dont know anybody that has one, lucky for me while i was diggin around in the shop at work i found wheel lock "car boot"......lets just say tomorrow i will have revenge:rofl:

just some fun i figured i would pass on

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I have a coworker who likes to sneak off and hide. One of his hiding places is a bathroom in one of the shops. (I do maintenance on a complex of 28 buildings with 226 units total) We have for different shops for three guys. Wellllllllll I came across some string poppers when I was moving recently. one nail in the wall, one in the top of the door and POP......we have been getting him about once a week. Including one time with my Compact VHS Camera running (It has a motion sensor setting). That had Myself and the other Guy in tears laughing.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Not big on "pranks" that involve personal transportation.

What if your workers think it is funny to let all the air out of your tires or spray WD40 on your brake disks? Motorcycles are dangerous enough without people screwing with them as a "prank".

Practical jokes are fine, they just should not involve your vehicle, and especially your motorcycle.

If that had been me, I'd have been SERIOUSLY PISSED!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
My old boss and I, and the facilities guy used to go back and forth. Usually it involved Armor-all on the forklift seat vs. completely rearranging the facilities guy's tool box.(he was WAY OCD about his tools) That was a fun place to work, back in the day.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bikes are strictly off limits! :2hard
Everything else goes... One of our coworkers usaully gets a dried up Christmas tree in the back of his truck every January. :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
575 Posts
A fun work prank was to put a jack under the back of someone's truck, and jack it up just enough that the rear wheels were off the ground. So he doesn't notice and can't figure out why the wheels are spinning and he isn't going anywhere.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
We used to shoot bottle rockets under the door at a shop I worked at. we would wait about a minute and then "light-em up"!!! The things you would hear guys yell in the pisser was fuggin hilarious!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
We had a wall that seperated our shop, there were two lifts in the front and 4 in the back(bike shop) the wall seperating them only went up half way to the cieling. Other then the usual grease under tool box drawers and grease on tool handles we used to take shop rags and ties them up into a ball, spray them with brake fluid and light and through over the wall. They would burn while flying and usually go out upon landing.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I came in early one morning and filled a co-workers boots with grease one, it was the bosses idea. it was really mean, but hilarious!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Run a newspaper ad in the gay personal section in his name and have all mail or phone calls directed to him.

Buy a locking gas cap, put it on and hide the key in his car. He will shit when he goes to fill up. When he calls you, tell him to look all over his car. :)

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
There's a lot of ways to get him back.

1. Zip ties on the driveshaft
2. Axle grease on the wipers
3. Run a wire from one of the plug wires to his seat
4. Stick on wheel weights on the back of a wheel

·
Registered
954 Posts
ahhh yes, good times.....

I had a similar prank war with a former co-worker years ago,

I usually back into where I park, and he knew I was leaving after work for a 3 hour trip. He put a sign on the back of my truck that said "I'm not a sailor, but I love semen!". Found it when I got where I was going, which then explained all the funny looks and thumbs up from guys driving Miatas....

A few months later, I saw his truck in a store parking lot, parked near the cart return. Took me about 10 mins to completely surround his truck with shopping carts, giggling the entire time. Shopping cart wrangler guy asked me what the hell i was doing, so I told him, he just laughed and walked away, leaving me to my mischief.

There was way more that went on, but I'm not gonna go on and on about 4 years worth of elevator mechanic jokes, mostly industry specific stuff, but good times.......

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wiring the horn to the brake light switch is always a good one; tap the brakes and off it goes.
A little more sinister is the making of your own sticker that states, "F$^# You Cop, you'll never take me alive."

·
Registered
63 Posts
brake horns are preety good, I work at a fire dept so pranks are a part of our daily lives, we bought a crappy car horn and wired it to a trailer connection and hooked that up to his trailer light hook up on the back of his truck, we also put a magnet on the horn and stuck the horn under his bed, the best part about it was the truck was new, he just got it the day before, fo this guys was pissed!!!!!!! But i got mine though, the guys put a pink thong on my bunker pants and i didnt know, so i fought a house fire wearing a damn poink thong!!! revenge is a bitch!

·
Registered
48 Posts
mace/pepper spray in the vents and leave the fans on full and point the vents toward the drivers face. When driver goes to turn it on he gets a face full of mace. This also works with powder or glitter or all three lol.

Pam the toilet seat so the people will slide off.

pepper spray the bathroom door so who ever goes in will urinate feeling a slight burning sensation on their member lol.

Rocks or ball bearings in the hub caps of a vehicle.

Dirty diaper under the drivers seat or in the dash....or better yet, in front of the radiator so the fans full the smell through it and it will stink inside the vehicle when the air or heats turned on.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
mace/pepper spray in the vents and leave the fans on full and point the vents toward the drivers face. When driver goes to turn it on he gets a face full of mace.
Dude, that could get someone killed!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Run a newspaper ad in the gay personal section in his name and have all mail or phone calls directed to him.
Better yet,,,subscribe him to a gay magazine and something like Boys Life (if he doesn't have any young sons living at home, then that wouldn't work),,,,,take about one or two digits off his house number on his address. This way, one of his neighbors will get the gay mag and other mags in their mailbox, and the rumors will then begin.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dude, that could get someone killed!
ummm, how. they turn on the car and poof, they get hit with mace/pepper spray, white powder or/and glitter.

another one to do is run an ad on craigslist with your bosses email and phone number saying he's looking for a gay male gang bang session.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
if they don't turn on the a/c or heat right away, they could be driving down the freeway when they get maced!

glitter would be damn funny, though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
if they don't turn on the a/c or heat right away, they could be driving down the freeway when they get maced!

glitter would be damn funny, though.

no, you put it in there and turn the vents toward the drivers face with fans on full blast so when they start the car they are hit with the mace/powder or/and glitter. Thats an important step so its safe lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts