SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a Jardine full exhaust on last night and it runs good with the stock jetting.
Im just concerned about leaving it that way. Has anyone done a f/s on one of these? What kind of jetting should I do, if anything. I suppose I will pull the airbox screen and drill some holes in the airbox as well...thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
first off , think of the motor as a air/gas pump if you want to make more power , you need more gas , and more air , if the mods you make , didnt cause you to have to add more air or/and more fuel , you didnt make more power , so if you install say a pipe , and it didnt run like crap/ causing you/ to change the jetting you probably only made it louder.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i understand that concept. all i am asking for here is if someone has a 150r and has gone through this process already...

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
i have added definitions to my acronyms for those of u (you) that are for u (you) acronym challenged.
i have an FMF (flying machine factory) fatty (large midsection, BBP) FS (full system) on my 150R (150 rockin'). i did rejet and it made a noticable diff (difference) in the midrange. so altho (although) the bike may seem to run good u (you) can fine tune it with the jetting. it helps to have a dyno (dynomometer) to do this.
don't drill holes in the box (airbox). i did and all i got was dirtier filters. there are 2 gaping slots in the side already. rem (remove) the screen tho (though) it is restrictive.
class dismissed and dissed.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have added definitions to my acronyms for those of u (you) that are for u (you) acronym challenged.
i have an FMF (flying machine factory) fatty (large midsection, BBP) FS (full system) on my 150R (150 rockin'). i did rejet and it made a noticable diff (difference) in the midrange. so altho (although) the bike may seem to run good u (you) can fine tune it with the jetting. it helps to have a dyno (dynomometer) to do this.
don't drill holes in the box (airbox). i did and all i got was dirtier filters. there are 2 gaping slots in the side already. rem (remove) the screen tho (though) it is restrictive.
haha nice. thanks for the info. what exactly did you do for the rejetting?

·
Registered
647 Posts
:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr:Funny:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts