SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Factory 2010 TM Custom Davide Gozzini 450 SMX

I need to sell this bike so I can start getting my new one ready for this season. This is a one of a kind Gozzini TM and was custom made for Davide Gozzini (The TM Italian Factory Rider) when he came to Australia and Raced in the Australian and New Zealand National Titles.

Nothing on the bike is stock, this bike cost about AUS$30,000 to build at the time and even at its current price it is better value than buying a new one as a lot of the parts on this bike still dont come as standard on the new ones. With the exception of the other couple of TM's that were bought into Australia for Davide to ride through out the years he came over to compete, this is probably one of the fastest and best set up 450 Supermoto bikes in Australia

Some of the features this bike has include

•Top of the range Ohlins TTX shock
•Top of the range Ohlins TTX inserts in Marchazooki tubes
•Custom wider, shorter swingarm
•Full Brembo front break system including radial master cylinder and top of the range Brembo Monobloc Radial Caliper
•Adler slipper clutch
•Custom milled engines cases to increase strength, oil capacity and cooling
•Front wheel is 16.5 x 3.5 inches
•Rear wheel is 17 x 5.5 inches
•Twin exhausts with carbon fibre tips
•Spare carburetor
•Spare complete Single exhaust for longer tracks
•Spare excel wheels,
•Spare decals
•Spare plastics

This bike has been barely used since Gozzini raced it and I have only just been racing it since the end of last year and it only has about 43 hours from new. It has recently had all the fork seals re done and is serviced after every race round. Let me know if you have any questions or want to inspect the bike.

It is a 2010 and I am looking for AUS$14,000 ono, but I am pretty keen to move this on in order to get my next bike ready so if your keen maybe we can work out a deal with the price or shipping if you are not in Western Australia. I can ship this to any country.

The following parts on this bike do not come standard with the new TM's

1. Upgraded front brembo braking system
2. Ohlins TTX inserts in the front suspension
3. Ohlins TTX rear shock
4. Upgraded wheels to the Alpina tubeless system
5. Custom milled engines cases to increase strength, oil capacity and cooling

Plus all the spares

1. Spare exhaust
2. Spare carburetor
3. Spare set of wheels
4. extra set of plastics
5. Spare TM decals

Could reduce the price if you dont want the spares.

Below is a video of Gozzini racing this bike in New Zealand and the latest shots of the bike and close ups on all the parts. You may find cheaper bikes but you will not find better value for money.

Bike is in Western Australia but can ship it to any country. Send me an email if you want more info

Scott

scottrhyanna at gmail dot com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts