SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on the hunt for a 2015 Fs450 front fender for my 2016 fe501s for a year and a half. Have not had any luck tracking one down. I really don't want to go universal because the white is off colored. Does anyone have any leads to track one of these down. I'm at my wits end looking for one!

·
6,598 Posts
'15 FS fender is just a white fender KTM has used on their first SMR models and even older LC4 bikes, it's been around since the early 2000's and should still be available. loads of aftermarket plastic companies make replicas of these.

OEM part number for a white fender is 5030801020028 and can be ordered through any KTM or husky dealer.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have been on the hunt for a 2015 Fs450 front fender for my 2016 fe501s for a year and a half. Have not had any luck tracking one down. I really don't want to go universal because the white is off colored. Does anyone have any leads to track one of these down. I'm at my wits end looking for one!
you find something that fits? im looking for black..

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Any big online motorcycles sales place can get you one. I have ordered 2 in the last month through motosport.com. One for my FS and 1 for my wife's Husky FE 250. Not sure how you are having trouble its the easiest thing to order. OEM FS 450 part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
'15 FS fender is just a white fender KTM has used on their first SMR models and even older LC4 bikes, it's been around since the early 2000's and should still be available. loads of aftermarket plastic companies make replicas of these my ip birthday wishes tneb .

OEM part number for a white fender is 5030801020028 and can be ordered through any KTM or husky dealer.
in the last month through motosport.com. One for my FS and 1 for my wife's Husky FE 250. Not sure how you are having trouble its the easiest thing to order. OEM FS 450 part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had issues with finding and OEM fender not aftermarket ones. The ones I was finding we're bluish white in color. And I did order 3 separate fenders from 3 separate companies and either I got sent ones from the newest fender style. Or once they sent me one for a 501. And another from something completely different. I got mine from KTM/Husqvarna directly. Took a while but it's on there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts