SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys iv decised to go an alternate route so never used these.

CBR F2 wheels for the XR650R with USD CRF front conversion.

So first off rear wheel CBR F2 milled down to fit the XRR swingarm with operational CUSH drive although no rubbers included and NO SPACERS.

Second CBR F2 front wheel modded for CRF USD forks for the XRR. Two of the lugs on the machined side are ground down you can see in the pics not sure it effects install of rotor but if it does a machine shop shouildnt have trouble fixing although you know you wan the f3 wheel instead ;)

So one set of converted CBR F2 wheels for XRR with USD front conversion. 300$ shipped

The way i look at it its the price for one wheel as i wouldnt use the front manily becasue id go for the F3 wheel in the front but the F2 and F3 rears are pretty much the same anyway so not a big deal.

So let me know guys wheels are shot but could be good for a quick burnout once installed then through on your good rubbers.

NO SPACERS you will have to get those made up and no bearing in the front rear has them though.

any takers?

z

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any pics of the forks???
HUh? not sure what you mean? the bike forks? i dont have the bike the wheels came from. i can give you the past two owners names and you can ask them. one being jtworldwide2 and the originator equalz here on the forums. jt worldwide actually has the bike he bought it from equalz

z

·
Registered
240 Posts
They look nicer than my wheels, and I would want more than that price for my wheels as well. You kept the cush drive too, which is a really good idea. I have 20k miles on my wheels, and a cush would be really damn nice. I never realized the f2 back wheel was the same. Good to know, thanks!

Good price, look milled in the right places, and you kept the cush drive! Good luck, someone should grab it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
yes i gave those wheels to jt with my BRP! $300 is a steal of a price i can belive they are still for sale! it a tough economy i guess!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look nicer than my wheels, and I would want more than that price for my wheels as well. You kept the cush drive too, which is a really good idea. I have 20k miles on my wheels, and a cush would be really damn nice. I never realized the f2 back wheel was the same. Good to know, thanks!

Good price, look milled in the right places, and you kept the cush drive! Good luck, someone should grab it.
ya bought em on a whim but have decided to go another route for my BRP instead.

yes i gave those wheels to jt with my BRP! $300 is a steal of a price i can belive they are still for sale! it a tough economy i guess!
i guess so but ill have em waiting for the one guy that has been waiting for a set for a steal. :thumbup:

z

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
cb f 2 wheels

Hi,im new here and have a set of cbr f2 rims that i need to get machined,to fit my 2000 honda xr 650 r,i know i should be able to do a search,but im been having no luck(sorry) looking for some help.im not a machinist and going to have to pay to get them done,is there any one you know that has experence doing this? that would be willing to do this for me?(im looking to pay someone for the work,)
Or what has to be done to them so i can give it to a machinist,Any help would be a huge help.Thanks,John 815-732-2628

1 - 15 of 15 Posts