SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of Talon/Excel wheels for the xr650r. They will come with 75% contiforce SM tires and motomaster eco 320 brake rotor and bracket. As well as all the required spacers for mounting. The front still has the speedo spacer on the right so if you need it ill send it otherwise I wanted to include that with the stock 21" wheel but not a big deal either way.

The sumo set will NOT come with the rear rotor or drive sprocket.

The bad..... on quick look over the rear has a couple small dings from spoons it looks like but hardly noticable you can see in the 3rd pic. Ill take another look over them closer but thats all i saw. they have a bit of dirt on them in that pic ill get em cleaned up and better pics if they dont sell before right away.

sumo set 1000$
stock 21" 100$

shoot me a PM if interested
z

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you happen to know if the XR650R wheels are a direct replacement for the XR650L? Let em know, Thanks
Well i dont have a definite answer but from a quick search it seems the front is a bolt on affair and you then use xrr front rotors as they are easier to get and well its a different bolt pattern. these come with the 320 rotor though, however i dont know about the caliper bracket.

For the rear the L has a 17mm rear axle the R a 20mm so its not a straight bolt up but from what iv read you should be able to use the L bearings and spacers and bolt up. so that would be an extra cost to you although minimal from what iv read.

But this is just from a quick search so take it for what its worth... your best bet to verify might be to email or call talon and they should be able to tell you exactly.

z

·
Registered
1 Posts
Positive Feedback for proz07

Hey, I just bought the OEM factory wheel from Zeke, it seems like only yesterday I ordered it, and it's already here. Good communication, fast delivery. I would buy from him again for the right deal.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, I just bought the OEM factory wheel from Zeke, it seems like only yesterday I ordered it, and it's already here. Good communication, fast delivery. I would buy from him again for the right deal.
:thumbup: and that would finish up this sales thread unless someone would like a stock XRR front fork and triple trees? :anim_peep:

z

1 - 10 of 10 Posts