SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front and rear KTM BEHR Sumo wheels and mounted and balanced Michelin Pilot Race tires (DOT approved). Includes EBC PRO-LITE 320mm front rotor and relocation brkt, also new buttons for rotor, 42 tooth Ironman rear steel sprocket, 45 tooth KTM aluminum sprocket, rear KTM brake rotor with about 5 hr. use. I will also include spacers for front wheel that fit the 20mm axle and spacers that fit 26mm axle. The rear rim has a couple of small scratches(barely noticable) and the tires are at about 50%. Rear hub is non-cushioned. The set up is ready to bolt on. Am asking $1250.00 and you pay shipping. I will not break up the set. If interested I can send pics e-mail [email protected] or call 828 667-3563 after 9 a.m. and before 10 p.m. ( The whole 9-yards was used on 2002 400 EXC, never raced, and looks brand new) I'll pay shipping up to $100.00 if purchased before 6/14/08. Thanks for looking. Location is Western N. Carolina

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will you sell the front and rear rotors and relocation bracket alone?
I sold the KTM with supermoto wheels on it, brake set up was on it. I have an EBC relocation brkt. a couple of sprockets, a 42th rear, and a 14 front and some other assorted odds and ends. thanks for looking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts