SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2006 KTM 560 Smr. Its a great bike, and a blast to ride. Its street legal from the factory, and dead reliable. That said, its all stock aside from Acerbis hand guards, larger fuel tank, and KTM swingarm sliders and trail tech endurance monitor.

Looking for $5000 or possible trade. Please PM or call/text 423-754-1430 with offers or questions

·
Registered
612 Posts
What kind of trade are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
this bike isant street legal from the factory, you made it street legal:thumbup:

I have a ct title for my 560 smr as well, is that pilot power a 160 or 170 in the rear? I have a 170slick but it has chainrub, im looking to put pilot powers on it but dont want to have a clearance issue

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was streeted' by the dealer when it was new. I'm running a 160 in the rear, its close but doesn't rub....inbox is now empty.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Where's the bike? Would u Trade for a silver 03 zx6r with 9000 miles hid headlights high and low and a yoshi exhaust. My father is a truck driver so shipping is not a problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trade for an 09 R6 with 4,500 miles?

I've got an 09 Yamaha R6 with 4,500 miles blacked out. Super nice bike, but im wanted a motard again. I live in Chattanooga. Let me know. I'd need you to throw some cash my way too, but we'll work something out if you're interested

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll trade you my 2007 Subaru Impreza STi (stage 2) for your 560smr + $15k. ;) Dream bike right here. It's got few visual and performance upgrades. Will give details if interested.

·
Registered
811 Posts
How about a very well sorted SXV550. 2008. Black Sealant. Starts well and has correct map.

It isn't listed for sale anywhere...I just have a hard on for SMR's so I thought I'd toss it out there.

Mods:
Full Akra exhaust
Aprilia filter
correct map for exhaust and filter.
Have stock exhaust.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts