SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 different sets of front brake kits for 2004 and newer Honda CRF450/250. I have a Brembo, a MotoMaster & a Beringer setup, all of which are in excellent condition. In some cases certain parts are brand new!

1. Barely used Brembo billet lug mount 4 piston caliper w/ original Brembo brake pads, stainless steel braided line, Brembo 13mm master cylinder. Sorry, no rotor but kit includes 4 sets of extra Ferodo brake pads!! $600

2. Barely used Beringer 4 piston caliper with like new pad, NEW QTM radial relocation bracket, NEW Galfer stainless steel brake line, Brembo 16x18mm master cylinder with reservoir. Sorry no rotor but kit includes 1 set of extra brake pads. $550

3. Barely used MotoMaster caliper with like new pads, MotoMaster Flame 320mm rotor, stainless steel brake line & Brembo 16x18 master cylinder - no reservoir. 1 set of extra MotoMaster brake pads. $750

I also have a set of Talon/Excel supermoto wheels with red hubs and black rims. The size are 17x3.5 front & 17X5 rear. The wheels are well used but straight. The rear wheel has bad scarring on the left side of the rim from chain rub but otherwise normal scratches from use on both. $700

There is a tire shown on the front wheel but price does not include the tire - let me know if you want tires in the deal though.

email: [email protected] if you want more pics emailed to you.
I will ship to US and Canada only.

Picture upload doesn't seem to be working now so I'll add pics a bit later.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
one set of ferodo frp408xrac brembo gp billet pads please!......

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I set of Ferodo pads sold!!

I still have one more set of the FRP408XRAC and 2 sets of CP211 for the Brembo lug mount caliper.

Need wheels or brakes for your CRF250/450? I still have the Brembo and MotoMaster set up available as well as the Excel/Talon wheels. Make me an offer! I want to move this extra stuff!

Also have a pair of Sidi Supermoto Boots size 12 for sale in the Gear section.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The new Brembo 16 x 18 master cylinder is sold!

I still have available for CRF250/450:

1. Brembo brake set-up - $550
2. MotoMaster caliper/bracket/rotor. - $400
3. 3 sets of Ferodo brake pads for the Brembo caliper left. $40 for CP211, $30 for the other
4. I pair of Excel wheels with Talon hubs 17"x3.5 front 17"x5" rear. $650

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
thanks longthrottle for the pads.........they arrived in perfect shape.......now only if this was ebay i would give you some positive feedback......thanks again

·
Registered
185 Posts
The new Brembo 16 x 18 master cylinder is sold!

I still have available for CRF250/450:

1. Brembo brake set-up - $550
2. MotoMaster caliper/bracket/rotor. - $400
3. 3 sets of Ferodo brake pads for the Brembo caliper left. $40 for CP211, $30 for the other
4. I pair of Excel wheels with Talon hubs 17"x3.5 front 17"x5" rear. $650

Got the Bering brakes :thumbup: they are carzy :bike:

maybe I will need a exstra pair off wheels, what do you say about 400?

·
Registered
141 Posts
do you know what the part number was for the beringer qtm radial mount bracket? I need one of those. no chance you want to sell just the bracket?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts