SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This WR is perfect, needs only a rider. It is tagged and titled in Oklahoma. This bike is basically like new, extremely clean and little wear. This bike has never been a dirt bike, from day one it was a street legal supermoto.

2008 WR450
$6000
Will consider partial trade for a mechanically sound track only 450/560 supermoto for around $3000.

Located in Tulsa OK,
I can possibly travel to meet buyers 1/2 way depending on distance.
Oklahoma title and street tag
Excellent condition, low hours, never down, never been a dirt bike
Kick start only
(stock electrical switches/wires comes with bike, you will need a battery and starter motor if you want E start)

SUPERMOTO SETUP:
Marchesini wheels
Contiforce SM Tires
Motomaster 320 Flame rotor
Motomaster 4 piston supermoto caliper
Motomaster soft pads, less than 5 hrs on these.
Steel braided front brake line
Acerbis Supermoto Handguards

ACCESSORIES:
Pro action Suspension, Forks and shock revalved and resprung (.50kg/mm F, 6.0kg/mm R)
MRD exhaust (ceramic coated)
Hot cams Intake and Exhaust
Yamaha GYTR AIS removal kit
G2 quickturn throttle
Stainless steel catch can
TM chain slider and guide
R&D powerbowl
SME axle sliders
APA muffler slider
Trail Tech speedo (new never installed.)
Fork bleeders
Axle Block adjusters
Rear brake light
Tail light

DIRT SETUP:
08 YZ dirt wheels, excellent condition and tires are almost new
08WR450 stock dirt front caliper / line / master clyinder
YZ450 front number plate

ADDITIONAL SPARES AND PARTS:
Service Manual
Extra set of Motomaster brake pads (not shown in pics)
3 Spare air filters
All OEM parts that were removed, cams, electric start components (except starter), throttle tube, float bowl etc..
Extra body plastics
Extra Jetting
Extra gearing, 13T, 14T, 15T (not shown in pics) Changing between these 3 allows for kart/Hallett/street
Horn
Stock speedo display
Stock springs

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Nice bike! Good luck with the sale:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm the second owner. The paperwork I have of the suspension work says the first owner was 220lbs. I am 170lbs. When I enter my weight into Race Tech's website to calculate spring rates here is what I come up with:

170lb rider, supermoto, 08 wr450:

FRONT FORK SPRINGS
Recommended Fork Spring Rate: 0.516 kg/mm (use closest available)
Stock Fork Spring Rate: 0.46 kg/mm(stock)

REAR SHOCK SPRINGS
Recommended Shock Spring Rate: 5.616 kg/mm (use closest available)
Stock Shock Spring Rate: 5.3 kg/mm (stock)

For the springs currently on the bike it looks like the front spring (.5 kg/mm) is good for appx. a 170lb rider but looks like the rear spring (6.0 kg/mm) is stiff. However, it handled perfectly for me.

The stock springs are included with purchase of the bike.

·
Registered
177 Posts
bike is sick!!!!
i wish those wheels fit my wr250x i would love to buy them from you (but i dont think they match up), if those and more things matched up i would consider buying yours and swaping all my stunt parts to yours and replacing some of your stuff to mine. then i could either sell the 250x or keep it. i'll have to look into it, unless someone already knows. but i dont think even the spockets match up, let alone other parts...lol

either way nice bike, its very tempting!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
sick bike! i want it.

i want this bike! pm me, i live in hawaii,i could have 6k cash plus shipping in 2 weeks,thanks,kg

·
Registered
848 Posts
wat up mccoy? we've never met but im local here in tulsa and friends w/ mr. yost- I'll trade you my custom chopper for your bike!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would consider a 560/525. Not interested in a 625 / 690 etc.. The bikes I'll consider for partial trade must be comparable to a 450 mx in weight..

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have no problem shipping the bike. The buyer will have to set it all up though. I will not crate it up at home but am willing to take the bike to a near by shipper or meet one at my house. I'm a few miles away from the airport and only a few blocks away from a main highway so it shouldn't be difficult.

If someone is serious about buying it and shipping it I will take a video for them of me starting the bike and it running :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts